Occupational Health and Safety Policy
FIDEVAL SA, company administrator of funds and trusts, oriented to satisfy with a high added value, the necessities of our clients, giving the best quality in the provided services, establishes the commitment to supply the necessary resources to develop the best conditions of security and health in the work for all its personnel, updating the policy through a cycle of continued improvement complying with the applicable legislation in force.
The purpose of this Bylaw is to comply with the legal provisions framed in the laws, regulations and other statutory provisions of the Republic of Ecuador, in addition to the applicable international instruments in force, thus guaranteeing a safe, reliable and stimulating work environment, whose application allows to reach the productivity goals of FIDEVAL SA
- General Provisions:
- Duties and restrictions: company and staff
- Rights: staff
- Incentives, non-compliance and penalties
- From the Occupational Health ans Safety Management System:
- Joint committee of the health and safety unit of the company’s medical service responsabilities of managers and chiefs.
- Prevention of risks for the vulnerable population
- Prevention of the company’s own risks:
- Physical risk factors
- Mechanical risk factors
- Chemical risk factors
- Biological risk factors
- Ergonomic risk factors
- Psychosocial risk factors
- Major accidents.
- Safety signaling.
- Surveillance of workers’ health.
- Recording and investigation of casualties and incidents.
- Information and training in risk prevention
- Environmental management.
- General or final provisions.
FIDEVAL SA implements the Occupational Health and Safety Management System in order to guarantee compliance with the necessary measures to protect the health and well-being of workers.
Verification and Control
Human Talent Management:
Identification od risks
Measurement of risks factors
Environmental and Biological Surveillance
Procedures and basic Operational programs:
Investigation of accidents and diseases
Healthy and safety inspections